Digital Level DL164V
Show the slope value in digital display in real time.
With LCD backlight, Waterproof model
For management of Horizon, Vertical and Slope.
- ■Water and dustproof equivalent to IP54
- As it is equivalent to IP54, it can be used with wet hands.
And also it can be used in the dusty environment.
- ■With LCD backlight function
- LCD backlight helps you to read in the dark place.
- Due to V-cut, it is stable on the pipe！ It is very easy to manage gradient of pipes.
- ■Built-in magnet
- The built-in magnet is effective for steel frame, pipe and plant construction.
- ■Indication fixing function
- When it is difficult to read the display even you can touch the instrument, pushing the button makes the indication fix and you can read it later.
- ■Re-adjustment is possible.
- When you have some trobles in accuracy, it is possible to re-adjust and confirm the accuracy at the operation site immediately.
- ■Angle and gradient indication
- Once you push a button, the display unit will be changed alternatively to angle(°), gradient(%) or starting status.(mm/m)
- ■Comparison indication mode
- Setting your desiarable angle as ０°, it is possible to show the comparison with other angle.
- e.g.）When you set ０°at 30 °position in comparison mode, 50°in normal mode will be shown as 20°．
- ■Reversal LCD
- Horizontal and vertical directions will be shown by triangles located both sides of LCD. If you reverse the instrument up-side down, numbers on LCD also reverse. It avoides having mis-reading.
- ■Sound function
- When at 0°, 90°, 180°and 270°, it will inform you by buzzer sound.
|Indication||LCD Indication（Convertible to °or ％ or mm/m）with backlight
0°,90°,180°,270°（0％ indication）Buzzer sound（Able to turn off.)
|Angle indication mode||Convertible to Normal or Comparison mode|
|Detecting angle range||360°（4 directions 90°and 8 directions 100％ indication）|
|Minimum indication||0.1°(% or mm/m is exchanged by 0.1°unit and shown to the second decimal place)|
|Detecting accuracy||When 0°,90°,180°,270°, it is ±0.1°
When others, it is ±0.2°
|Power supply||AAA dry cell battery ×3 pcs|
|Continuous operating hours||About 60 hours(If alkaline battery)|
|Operational temperature range||-10℃〜45℃ (withour dew)|
|Storing temperature range||-20℃〜55℃ (without dew)|
|Battery life warning||○（LCD indication）|
|Automatic power off||○ About 20 mins after the last operation|
|Water and dustproof||Equivalent to IP54|