Digital Level DL-155V
Only putting the instrument on the flat surface, it can show the angle in digital display.
For management of horizontal and vertical
- Due to V-cut, it is stable on the pipe！ It is very easy to manage gradient of pipes.
- ■Built-in magnet
- The built-in magnet is effective for steel frame, pipe and plant construction.
- ■Indication fixing function
- When it is difficult to read the display even you can touch the instrument, pushing the button makes the indication fix and you can read it later.
- ■Re-adjustment is possible
- When you have some trobles in accuracy, it is possible to re-adjust and confirm the accuracy at the operation site immediately.
- ■Angle and gradient indication
- Once you push a button, the display unit will be changed alternatively to angle(°) or gradient(%).
- ■Comparison indication mode
- Setting your desiarable angle as ０°, it is possible to show the comparison with other angle.
- e.g.）When you set ０°at 30 °position in comparison mode, 50°in normal mode will be shown as 20°．
- ■Reversal LCD
- Horizontal and vertical directions will be shown by triangles located both sides of LCD. If you reverse the instrument up-side down, numbers on LCD also reverse. It avoides having mis-reading.
- ■Sound function
- When at 0°, 90°, 180°and 270°, it will inform you by buzzer sound.
|Indication||LCD Indication（Convertible to °or ％）
0°,90°,180°,270°（0％ indication）Buzzer sound
|Angle indication mode||Convertible to Normal or Comparison mode|
|Detecting angle range||360°（4 directions 90°and 4 directions 99.9％ indication）|
|Minimum indication||0.1°or 0.1％|
|Detecting accuracy||When 0°,90°,180°,270°, it is ±0.1°
When others, it is ±0.2°
|Power supply||AAA dry cell battery ×3 pcs|
|Continuous operating hours||About 600 hours(If alkaline battery)|
|Operational temperature range||-10℃〜45℃ (withour dew)|
|Storing temperature range||-20℃〜55℃ (without dew)|
|Battery life warning||○（LCD indication）|
|Automatic power off||○ About 6 mins after the last operation|