Automatic Navigation Line Laser ＡＧＬ４１
Our navigating detector leads laser beam to meet the V line automatically.
Easy to meet with the line automatically.
- ■Automatic navigation mode
- By adopting its automatic navigation mode, troublesome work to meet V line laser to the center of a detector will be done automatically.
- Detective range : Maximum about 25m.
Remoto control from a detector.
- ■Remote control mode
- With the remote control function, the instrument can be rotated so that remote control of laser direction for horizontal line is available.
- It is very helpful when working alone.
- ■Automatic compensation off mode
- In automatic compensation off mode, laser emission at your desirable angle is available even the angle is over automatic compensation range(±２°).
- ※We recommend that you should use our STH70.
- ※It is not available for horizontal, vertical & cross line(90°).
- ■Hyper brightness laser
- Double brightness (STS comparison
- It makes it much easier to see laser beam.
- ※Just an image
- ■High accuracy ±1mm/10m
- ■Water and dustproof: equivalent to IP54
- Dustproof is neccessary when you use it indoors.
- ■Shiny spirit level
- When turning on the instrument, spirit level shines. So it is easy to find where it is on the floor and it also prevents to turn off the instrument.
- ■Other safety functions
- Slope warning sensor for out of compensation range and battery life warning.
- ■Rechargeable batteries are available.
- AA2300(AA type rechargeable battery) is available. You can use it effectively with our quick charger（QCS-55R）.
- Guarantee piriod: one year from purchase
- 《AGL41 standard set（including a navigating detector）》
- ※A tripod and rechargeable battery are option.
A small type elevator tripod for Line Lasers
Suitable for EXA, Z and LX series
- ■Maximum length 1,230mm
- ■Minimum length 470mm
- ■Screw 5/8 inch
- ■Weight 970g
|Laser source||635nm・650nm(down plumb bob point) Red color semi-conductor laser|
|Output||under 2.5mW class 1M(JIS C6802:2005)|
|Accuracy||horizontal・vertical ±1mm/10m Cross line ±1mm/5m|
|Automatic compensation off function||±2°|
|Slope warning||have(When out of compensation range, all lasers blink and buzzer sound.)|
|Automatic compensation off function||have|
|Braking system||Magnetic braking system|
|Main body rotating mechanism||360° with automatic navigating function and remote control function|
|Rotating slight movement device||have|
|Battery life warning||have Pilot lamp of laser and motor drive part blink|
|Power||Alkaline dry cell battery AA (LR6) x 4 pcs.(for laser part)
Alkaline dry cell battery AA(LR6) x 4 pcs.(for motor drive part)
|Continuous operating hours
（In case of alkaline dry cell battery at 20℃）
|1 line emission about 30 hrs. (in detector mode, about 55 hrs.)
2 lines emission about 14 hrs. (in detector mode, about 23 hrs.)
3 lines emission about 10 hrs. (in detector mode, about 17 hrs.)
All lasers about 5 hrs. (in detector mode, about 13 hrs.)
|Operation temperature range||-10℃〜45℃|
|Water and dustproof||have(equivalent to IP54)|
|Detector: available with our USS41.|
|Weight||1.85kg（including dry cell batteries.）|
|Display||Hyper brightness LED(3 colors) Triple display for front, back and side. Buzzer sound(Volume: big, small, no sound)|
|Laser detecting range||about 1.5m~maximum about 50m(It depends on using environment, etc.)|
|Laser detecting accuracy||within 15m ±0.5mm
less than 35mm ±1.0mm
over 35mm ±1.5mm
|Automatic navigation control range||about 1.5m~maximum about 25m(indoor) ※※It depends on using environment.
Short distance mode(Off lamp) About 1.5m~10m
Long distance mode(Green lamp)About 7m~25m
※Overlapped distance(=about 7m~10m) differs depending on using environment.
|Using range of remote controller||Maximum about 25m(indoor)※It depends on using environment.|
|Power||Alkaline dry cell battery AA(LR6) x 3 pcs.|
|Continuous operating hours||about 60hrs(by alkaline dry cell battery)|
|Operation temperature range||-10℃〜45℃ (without dew)|
|Water and dustproof||have (equivalent to IP54)|
|Battery life warning||have (power pilot lamp blinks)|
|Automatic power off||have(about 10 min after the last operation or detection.)|
|Weight||0.24kg（including dry cell batteries）|